Whose tune and dancing style began to dance to the whole world, who can forget that great man. I’m talking about god of dance, Michael Joseph Jackson, also known as his stage name Michael Jackson. Those who listen to English songs, it may be that those people do not know the name of Justin Bieber. Have the most fans in the whole world, he is “Justin Bieber“. Just as everyone was crazy about Michael Jackson’s style. Likewise, at the present time, everyone is crazy about unique style of Justin Bieber. Justin Bieber is a name that achieved the biggest success at a very young age, which we can not think of. And in his success, a huge hand is of social media, YouTube. Because of that, their voice reached the people and day by day people started seeking them. Justin Bieber is one such example of success, which you will know about the Internet and social media.
Justin Bieber Official Website – www.justinbiebermusic.com
10 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Justin Bieber
Justin Drew Bieber, also known his stage name Justin Bieber is a Canadian singer and songwriter. Bieber is one of the major pop-stars in whole international music industry. After a talented manager discovered him through his YouTube videos covering songs in 2008 and signed to RBMG, Bieber released his debut EP, My World, in late 2009. He became the first artist to have seven songs from a debut record chart on the Billboard Hot 100.
Bieber has won numerous awards, including the American Music Award for Artist of the Year in 2010 and 2012. In his career, he has won one Grammy Award for Best Dance Recording for the song “Where Are Ü Now” at the 2016 ceremony.
Below you can take a look You Don’t Know These Things About Legendary Justin Bieber. There are many things you know about Justin:
01. Justin Bieber was born on March 1, 1994, in London, Ontario. His parents is Patricia “Pattie” Mallette and Jeremy Jack Bieber. Justin’s parents never married and although they are no longer together, they have kept it together and amicable for the sake of their star-child.
02. His father has remarried and he also has two step-sisters now.
03. His nicknames: J-Beebs, Justin, JB, Biebs, Bieber, Beebs.
04. He has several tattoos including an owl and the word “Believe” on his left arm, a crown and Roman numerals on his chest, a bird on his hip, and Jesus tattoos on ribcage and his left calf.
05. It would cost $2000 to $8000 per hour to have him singing at a birthday party.
06. He loves his fans so much, he says all his fans are his girlfriends. He’s also a big fan of Twitter and loves to interact with his fans. In fact, right after he tweets, he immediately checks to see who replied to it first.
07. His 3D concert film and documentary, Never Say Never (2011) grossed nearly $100 million worldwide. His interests at school included chess, soccer and hockey.
08. His mother, Patricia Mallette, published a book in September of 2012, titled “Nowhere But Up”, talking about her life and the joys and sorrows surrounding her son’s career pursuit.
09. Justin gains an average of 207,788 fans on Facebook a week. At present time, there are 78,636,773 likes on his Facebook page.
10. Justin is a big fan of onesies. He loves them so much, he even come “draped head to toe in a cherry-red jumper whose only point of entry and exit is a blindingly bright white zipper” for a photoshoot for The Hollywood Reporter.